Painting is by far her favorite and in just a week or two, she has already used up all of her watercolors! Here is the artist hard at work and some of her creations.
She is starting to really pick her colors when painting (can you tell she likes blue?), and not just mix them all to make a brownish looking thing. Her pictures really are pretty (and we aren't the least bit biased! :) ).
I don't have too many pictures of her coloring, because it is hard to keep Henry out of her business. He likes to take the tops of the markers on and off and then throw them all on the floor. Pretty distracting for a little artist.
Another funny note: MM colors A LOT. SO much so that I have to toss pictures because there is no way to keep and display them all. The other day Margaret Mary saw her pictures in the trash can and got really upset. :( Sweet girl. I will have to be more discreet in the future.
2 comments:
Jason was quite the little artist..drawing dinosaurs, action figures and trucks :)
How about you start an envelope to put those drawings in and send them to the grandmas? I LoVE those watercolors! You used to like it when we put a tad of vanilla or peppermint oil in your playdoh. Very excited about seeing you soon!
Post a Comment