Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sleep in Heavenly Peace





I read an article recently that said that when adults are stressed out, one of the most relaxing things things they can do is to watch their children sleep. I agree. Even in the most chaotic days, my children look so perfect, peaceful and content when they sleep, and it rubs off on me. This is another reason why we love co-sleeping. Sometimes at night the kids look so darn cute that Jason and I wake each other up at night to show each other. We know that soon, our kids will be busy doing "big kid" things, and we will long to snuggle with our children. For now we hold them, kiss them, and admire them as they sleep beside us. Precious, precious moments.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so intrigued by your cosleeping! How do you do it?! Those pics are adorable...

Lisa said...

Katie I LOVE you and am so proud of you . Your such a wonderful momma. Sharesleeping is the BEST, and even when they are teens they will come lay in bed and talk to you about their worries and concerns. Raising them feeling attatched they will always feel welcomed...Dehvin and Ansely still at almsot 18 and 15 come hang out in my bed talking and giggling about BOYS ;) while I am nursing sebastian.....