We got an offer on our house! We are really excited but trying not to get too excited because we still have a long short-sale sale in front of us. All we know about the person buying our house is that he is male and that he is paying cash for it. Maybe he's an investor? Who knows. I am just glad that our house won't go to ruin; that there will be someone taking care of it. The closing date on the contract we signed is August 1st. I have no clue if the short sale paperwork will be done by then, but it is so exciting to have a possible end to this house madness. It still isn't a done deal, the bank has to okay the offer. I think we have pretty good leverage though: accept this offer or foreclosure. At least with the short sale they will get something for the house.
So now for the question you have all been waiting for: how much is our house worth in today's market??? $78,000. Ouch.
2 comments:
Congrats on the house sale. I do hate that it is selling for so low, but I guess it's better than full foreclosure. I loved that house, and how you made it your home, a wonderful home.
((hugs))I checked on your house last week...I was sad ..I cant believe the price! Thats how much we bought our house for in GA in 1999...Love you
Post a Comment