* We had to wake up at 3:30 the morning of our flight to get there on time. We were all tired. During one the the flights, Margaret Mary picked her sleepy head off of Jason's shoulder and proclaimed "I need coffee!" ha! Wonder where she got that from...
* Margaret Mary learned the statement "Come here!" She said it to everything, and when I would tell her to "come here," she would say "YOU come HERE!" It was funny the first time...and maybe the second. :) Here she is yelling at the ocean "come here big wawa!"


* She is also really starting to put sentences together. "Ground hot, feet no shoes, papa carry me."
* Nursing Henry to sleep on the beach, and then watching his sweetness as he slept.

* Watching Jason and MM in the ocean. Out little girl is so adventurous! She LOVED playing in the big waves and kept on telling Jason "more! more!"

* Watching my family dig a hole and then play in it for hours.




* Learning about Henry's obsession with shovels. As soon as he woke up from his nap and saw it, he went CRAZY! He crawled right over to it and started shoveling. MM thought that the shovel was pretty cool, but not as much as Henry.


* On the last night there, we went out for some chocolate cake. When it was served to us, Henry went crazy fussing for it. When we said no, he got extremely mad. This was the first time he begged for some of our food!
More sweet pics:


3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! It's great to see the pix and read the captions.
The Memories are so enjoyable! But the one pic of little Henry sleeping after you nursed him is just too perfect! Its my new desktop now, I used to have one of Jason and MM climbing on a the rock with the mountains in the background, but now Henry has taken over my desktop and I love it :)
IF I had known your were SO close I would have driven to see you!
That swim shirt on Henry looks familiar ;) Cant believe how big he is. Sebastian was jsut wearing that a few months ago...
Post a Comment