I posted a little about WYD earlier and promised more pictures. Here are the beginning...
As I said earlier, Jason was a huge planner of this event, and spent most of the day praying, talking to our vendors on the phone, working out conflicts on the walkie talkie and running errands. The first couple of pictures are Jason doing just that. The guy in the second picture is Dewey, the other major planner of this event. The third picture is of Jason and Dewey with our entertainers, Apex Ministries, and the last picture is of Jason with some teens, teaching them how to lead morning prayer.
2 comments:
Wow..I haven't seen all these blogs before. It took me alittle while to go thru them and it made me cry! I'm at work and I'm crying cause I miss you guys so much and I can't believe how grown my baby boy is!! wow. He's amazing ..and Katie I can't tell u how happy I am and lucky that you are my daughter!! I love uboth so much..the "can you find mac" was funny and cute..and your home looks beautiful! I love the pale green...I love u guys, mom
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment