Monday, August 11, 2008

Decorating the Home
















I love putting the effort into decorating our house, but Jason is always making fun of me for how often I switch out curtains in the living room, buy pillows, take them back, repaint the kitchen, etc. I'm not good at picturing how something will look in my home so I tend to buy things, bring them home, try them out, and if I don't like them, return them. I just never expected to go through this much stuff!Decorating my first house is more of a challenge then I expected it to be! So here is testimony to this fact. (Ignore the uneven painting on the wall...its a long story and we haven't been able to fix it yet.) The last set of pictures are the current state of our living room and the color of our dining room, and so far I'm pleased with how it is turning out. (Sorry about the tilted picture!)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love your calm colors!