Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Two Year Anniversary






On August 5th, I woke up sick and so we watched 24 (a tv show) until I felt better (which took all day). Around supper time I felt good enough to go out, so we went out for supper and a game of putt putt. We had a good time reminiscing, goofing off at the putt putt place, and looking through wedding pictures. It is hard to believe that two years have gone by; infertility has made them so bittersweet. Bitter because of the heartbreak of not being able to have children and sweet because of the beauty in the sacrament of marriage and the abundant grace given to us from God. I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing man who continues to build our house on the rock of truth and love during this hard time.

No comments: