| In case you don't know about the fall, Margaret Mary was skipping in our kitchen and fell face first onto our steel milk vat. She cried for a little while and then calmed down. I gave her some Arnica and read her a story and she seemed fine. In about an hour she went to the post office with her Papa and I got a phone call, "Katie, I am coming home. Margaret Mary's face is swelling fast." My heart beat so fast and I couldn't wait till they got home. When MM got out of the car, she was crying and her face was swelled up the size of a softball. It was horrible. We took her immediatly to urgent care and the doc said it was just bruising and would take three weeks to go down. She was a trooper and called her face "silly," but it was so hard for me to see her sweet face all black, blue and swollen. But thanks to amazing friends and family who covered her with prayer and the homeopathic remedy Arnica, she healed very fast and here she is three days after the fall. her face looks 80% better in this picture then it did that first day. Bless her heart. But she was not going to miss her first concert. She, with some other kids from church, sang songs and recited poetry. She did great, remembered all her lines and said afterwards "I'm really into this!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment