Here are some pics that got missed in my last uploads. They are from a while ago, but I am so glad these weren't tossed to the wayside! Such precious memories!
![]() |
| I spent hours rocking on the front porch snuggling a baby John. Here Jason takes a break from work to behold his son. |
![]() |
| What an amazing smile to look down too. Jason and I would just laugh and laugh at our little guy. |
![]() |
| This is John about a month old. |
![]() |
| We got a little germination in the pasture before the cold came. It is such a joy to see green out there instead of mud! |
![]() | ||
| All four of 'em. |
![]() |
| Mommy loves baby John. |
![]() |
| Baby John loves his hands. |










No comments:
Post a Comment