Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Speech Therapy
This is Henry is his first speech therapy session. Margaret Mary was extremely jealous that Henry got so much attention from an adult (she's normally the talkative one in the spotlight), and Henry didn't hate the speech therapist too much. We had Henry evaluated for his speech and they recommended speech sessions twice a week. I'm not really sure he needs that much therapy, but it is free and I'm not going to argue with extra help. Henry has so much to say and I am excited to be able to understand more of it. I, for one, know how frustrating it is to not be understood when talking, and I hope this gives Henry the jumpstart he needs to start articulating his words better.
In the picture above, Henry is playing a game on the speech therapist's i-pad. They worked on the h sound, the w sound, not deleting the final consonant of a word, and adding "ing" to the end of verbs. Henry did really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment