Saturday, March 23, 2013

Some Exciting News!

Nope, we aren't pregnant, but we have some exciting news we want to share!

One-  With the Spring flush of new growth at the farm, we have also noticed a new flush of MICE living in our home. I didn't mind one or two here or there, but now there are LOTS of mice that run free range in our home.  Enter Annie: our new kitten. Margaret Mary named her and we think she did a great job.  Annie loves cuddles and snuggling and is great with the kids.  No dead mice yet, but at least they are on alert now.


Two-  Henry is about 70% potty trained!  He doesn't wear a diaper at the house and has few accidents. We are very proud of him.  MM is a big help and loves to show him how to sit on the potty.  They both run around the house bottomless, which means a lot of the pics I post on the internet have to be cropped; but I wanted to share these cause it shows their sweet relationship. 



No comments: