
Jason and Margaret Mary go on papa/daughter dates all the time. They go to movies, to get ice cream, go on walks, etc. It is a time that both of them treasure. Tonight, they got dressed up and headed off to see the Nutcracker at a beautiful opera house here in Denver. I can't wait to hear how to the night went! My parents took me to the Nutcracker regularly as a little girl and the whole experience was so surreal. The fancy performance hall, everyone in their best clothes, the gingerbread cookies for sale, but most of all, the dancing was amazing. Margaret Mary LOVES ballet and counts down the days till she is old enough (3) to take ballet lessons, or go to "ballet class" as she calls it. I know she will be captivated by what she sees! I've told Jason to take copious notes so he can fill me in on her reaction to everything. Here's hoping for a beautiful night!
(We decided not to take John Henry as we have had some really bad experiences lately keeping him out past his bedtime...)
1 comment:
Glad that the tradition continues! We took Mom to the Museum of Art yesterday to see the Rembrandt collection. She seemed to enjoy it. Oh, how I love the arts! Love, Mom
Post a Comment