I got a wonderful camera as an early Christmas present (a Nikon d40). There is def a learning curve, but we (Jason and I) are having a lot of fun figuring things out. I love the way I'm able to capture my children; the camera snaps away fast enough to capture their crazy facial expressions.
What is the sweetest is how much of the family helped out in getting me this great gift. Everyone pitched in. Tammy hunted down the perfect camera on craigslist, haggled the price, and helped with the funding, to which my parents also helped greatly!, and Martin went, picked it up, wrapped it up and then shipped it. I love it so much and am having so much fun taking pictures. It is the PERFECT Christmas present. Thank you so much everyone, I love it! (if i haven't already said that enough :) ). Much, much more pictures to come!
2 comments:
I am so excited to see your photos as the kids keep growing. I'm so glad you like your new camera. Have fun and Merry Christmas. Love all of you,Tammy
YAY! SO happy you were blessed with a awesome camera! Your already a great photographer capturing great shots of your family!You have a awesome family!
Post a Comment