By lunchtime yesterday, I had already killed two disgusting insects in the apartment. When I heard Margaret Mary in the hallway yelling "mouse, come here!," I wanted to vomit. Mice? Really? I ran over to her and asked her to show me where the mouse was. She pointed to the corner of the hallway and said "mouse dance with me!" When I discovered that nothing was there, I had to smile. Margaret Mary's imagination is starting to come alive. Apparently, there are mice in the hallway that dance ballet with her (she got this idea from a movie she saw), foxes (a papa, mama and baby) that play in the living room, and a horse that takes a bath with her. It is really cute.
Here is MM playing in the bathroom sink. She LOVES it when I fill it up with water and she will play there for half an hour: singing, pouring and splashing a little bit.
Now, if I could just keep Henry away from the toilet...
No comments:
Post a Comment