It is with great sadness that I announce that the buyer for our house backed out. We had already submitted our short sale paperwork to the bank and hired a title company to negotiate for us. We have been assured that if another offer comes along, the process will be faster because we have already gotten the ball rolling.
My heart is heavy, because living in an apartment really makes me miss having a house. Without a buyer, we are in the foreclosure boat again, which makes owning our own home again five to six years off. I am sad, but I am still hopeful. Who knows the plans God has for our house. I find peace knowing HE is in charge. For now we wait and pray...
2 comments:
Oh Katie, I'm sorry to hear that! God does have a plan, even when it's so hard to see. We are on the other end of a short sale and it's a grueling process. We are trusting in God and praying these trials only make us stronger. Please know u r in our prayers. Really looking forward to spending time with you!!
Selling a house in this market is really difficult. We walked this road a few years ago and it is not fun at all!
Post a Comment