Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Bakers

Today we went to a friends house for brunch after Mass and had a GREAT time. They live about thirty minutes away and have a house that has a great view of the mountains. I love the way the rolling hills and the sky meet on one side of Denver, and the mountains peak high on the other. Living here is such a treat for the eyes.



The Bakers have three older girls that really captivate me in the way they love their siblings. The take care of them, pick them flowers, carry them around, they are almost like second mamas. Margaret Mary loves being around them too, because they kind of adopt her. I love seeing them carry my little girl around...




One of the highlights of the trip was the chickens. Margaret Mary LOVED holding the chickens, as you can see by the picture, and kept on saying "I like this!" and "I wanna hold a chicken...a BIG one!"




Below was my best attempt to get a pic of MM and Isabel (who is three). These girls kinda have an off/on relationship. Today, it was on and Isabel kept chasing MM around saying "come here little sister!". Too cute.



One of my favorite moments of the trip was when we were all sitting down eating, I hear my daughters voice from the playroom: "Papa, where are you? I have to go potty!"

1 comment:

chris said...

Great pix of Margaret Mary holding the chicken! Wonder and amazement rolled into one.