

Jason and I bought a used double jogging stroller so I can go out for some runs a couple times a week. I love it, MM loves it, and Henry will put up with it for about 20 minutes. Getting them in their jackets is a battle sometimes, but they look so cute in them. We think that Henry looks like the younger brother from "The Christmas Story" who cants move because he has on so many jackets! I love the pic of them laying on the floor together. I was taking a pic of how funny Henry looked, and MM started laying on the floor imitating Henry. She does this alot: imitating his sounds, how he stuffs his fingers in his mouth, how he plays on Mama, it is amazing how observant MM is!
4 comments:
Those are such cute pics! I love John Henry's expression lying on the floor. They are going to such a sweet brother and sister to each other.
Your family is precious!! I can't believe how grown up Margaret Mary is and Henry is precious - this is the first time I've seen him. I love the pics. Miss you.
I thought you were showing them how to make snow angles, so that when you come to NC in the winter, they will know what to do!
Hey Katie, it's Emily from bloggingwoggle.blogspot.com, I'd love to meet your sister in law. I work with Baby FAST downtown, and I also have some great connections with a program called Young Lives, both of which are super awesome, so there's plenty of resources I could hook her up with if she wants :) Anywho, thanks for commenting, and if you want to, just e-mail me at ecmurray86 at gmail dot com. cheers! ps-your kiddos are absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment