Thursday, January 13, 2011

MM and her Horsey



MM loves to add "y" to lots of words. Help has become "helpey," up has become "upey" and so on. It is so cute. Today, Margaret Mary wanted to wear her "horsey," which is a sweater that my memaw made me when I was a little girl. It is knit and on the arm is a horse, complete with a flowing mane. It was obviously made in the 80's, but MM LOVES it. Sorry for the blurry pics, but MM refuses to sit still for the camera these days.

1 comment:

Tammy Craig said...

Katie, you have such a great way of journaling...that makes me feel like I can hear MM and actually see what is going on. I think you should consider writing..professionally. Maybe a composite of your blogs even..they are so awesome! Thanks for keeping us in touch and love the photos!!!!!!!