Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Peter turns 3 and our trip to Chapel Hill

Peter got a metal loader for his birthday and loved it!  He was so mad on the long car ride because he wanted dirt to play in with his new truck!

Jason had a Fraternus meeting the night of Peter's birthday (the first night of the trip) and so we celebrated with pizza and ice cream at our friend's house.

The next stop was to see Memaw.  John was smitten with her!


Here he is hanging on to her leg.  

Then we had the REAL birthday party the second night with the family.  There were accidentally two cakes, but I don't think Peter minded one bit!


Admiring his trucks.
Who needs a spoon when you have a digger?

Sleepy baby.

He loved the swing a few days later!  John has the sweetest contented faces.  They melt us!

Sweet baby teeth!

Sweet Baby hands!!!
I didn't take any more pics because Jason was busy with the wedding and I was busy with kids. I wish I would have taken some at Keck and Mel's wedding, so when the kids played "wedding" back at the house, I had to take pics!

The Bride and her flowers.

The groom puts flowers in his pocket. 

All love dovey!

The Mass.
John began standing at this time!

Let the dancing begin!  This pic cracks me up because MM was imitating how Mel danced to a T!  

And  no wedding is complete without a dip!
My favorite part was at the end of their "wedding," Henry stopped dancing and imitated a speech Justin gave perfectly:  I don't remember the exact words but it was something like "Thanks for coming, the beer is in the back!"  Too funny!

No comments: