Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The past few months in fast foward...

I take a lot of pictures, and then get overwhelmed when I get behind in editing and posting them to here.  So, I tend to procrastinate.... Until today. I sprained my ankle pretty bad yesterday and so while Jason is watching the kids, I figured I would rest and update the blog.  So here is the summer in fast forward...
Peter and his Papa

Playing in all the mud!

Always dancing...

Little Big Bubba

Henry reading the map

What a big boy! He LOVES the 4 wheeler!
Henry loves his little animals

Breakfast from the garden

Margaret Mary playing "Market."  This is a table with a towel over it as the tablecloth and then flowers placed beautifully on top of it.

Afternoon naps with Papa

We got pigs!


Taking naps on blankets outside...


Waking up happy!

Thats right! We're expecting again! Little one due early June.

Jason telling the kids, "There is a baby in Mommy's belly!" I love Henry's curious eyes!

Both kids eye my belly...

Margaret Mary falling in love. She has been praying for a baby sister...

Excitement!  Henry had a total boy reaction, but MM was captivated!  She asks about the baby all the time, kisses and talks to my belly and likes to look at pictures of babies in their mama's bellies.  She tells me to rest, to drink water and plays babydolls all day long.  She is really growing up into a little girl. She helps out so much around the house and with the kids, that when Jason takes her somewhere I am at a loss of what to do!   It has been so beautiful how much she loves the baby already. She is SUCH a good big sister...
Hopefully more blog updates to come soon!

No comments: