Sunday, June 2, 2013
Henry and his Love of Processional Crosses (aka brooms)
Here is our little guy processing up and down the sidewalk chanting his little heart out. We went to Nashville the other weekend for a conference and Henry was overjoyed to get to be in a REAL procession. He even got to hold a candle. More pics to come of that later, but here are some that were emailed to us. Check out Henry's full gear for the procession: two chasibles, a cope, a maniple and his "loud incense," which is a baby rattle toy tied to a string.
I love this last pic of our family, but find it very funny that Peter is no where in the picture, and I have no clue where he was when this pic was taken. Maybe he was crawling a little in front of me? Maybe I was holding onto his hands and he was standing up? I love how my big kids look in it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment