Climbing trees...
Learning to write her own name...
(She has a hard one! This was the first time she wrote it by herself with me spelling it out. (I had to help her finish Mary) I love the letters crossed out and her old fashioned "a". Her how to read book teaches it that way and I have just rolled with it.
Henry is growing up too and loves to write in notebooks. He carries them around with him and will say "write B," and then look down at his notebook and write/draw something. He also loves to write letters, most of which he writes to his sister..."dear Mary".... Henry is the only one Margaret Mary lets call her "Mary"
Henry also has turned into the ultimate Papa's boy. He will crawl up in his arms and saw sweetly, "Wu my daddy. I sit in wu wap" We don't know where he got daddy from.




No comments:
Post a Comment