Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Difference Between Girls and Boys

At the Garden the other day, I told the kids it was time to leave but they could pick a flower before we left. MM came running up to me showing off her flower.


It wasn't until I stopped taking pictures of my sweet daughter that I realized Henry had taken my command to the extreme:





I would have taken pics of him with his treasure, but one of the Garden staff people were watching me. So I had to sneak this pic and bury his plant back in the ground.

Here are a couple of other cute pics from the trip:







Before I forget, I have to note that Henry LOVES to pretend to cook. This is him showing me his soup.  He likes to show us his food and then tell us it is hot and not to touch.  Recently, since I have been soaking my grains and oatmeal overnight before we eat them, the kids have started to cover their bowls with little towels and let them sit before they do other things to them. I love it!

No comments: