Thursday, August 9, 2012

Learning to ride bikes...

My poor kids. They love sitting on their bikes on the porch, but rarely do I have the strength the lug two bikes (and three babies!) over to the park to practice.  The other day we all went out as a family only to find out that Margaret Mary's training wheels don't work with her bike. :( oh well...at least the pics came out cute!

The proud girl...


The adventurous boy...

This is about as far as MM got because her training wheels got stuck on her tires. :( She was a good sport though.

 

This guy had fun.  We think its really funny that Henry's head is so large he can wear his Papa's tree climbing helmet.



 We left about as soon as we came. Henry fell off his bike and I freaked out.  I don't know how I am going to manage with TWO boys.  Their need for adventure and speed really scare me.  Sacred Heart of Jesus, we put all our trust in you!


No comments: