Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pensacola...post three


We stayed in Pensacola with the Vanhorn family for two weeks.  Emily was the most amazing gracious host who put up with our craziness as we took over her house and broke a couple of things along the way.  The kids loved loved baby Chiara. In fact, as I am posting this picture, the kids are going crazy begging to see her again. ( I must also note that all of MM's babydolls are named Chiara. )

We sold honey...


 Took over their backyard...     


and their front yard...
 





(i love close-ups) 




Took strolls downtown...
 





and slept really well because of it.  The humidity was crazy; we slept with THREE fans in our bedroom.
 

Thank you Vanhorns! We miss you guys...
P.s- the Vanhorns are Peter's godparents. :)
 

1 comment:

Tammy Craig said...

I am so glad you guys had such a good time! I can't imagine traveling with all 3 (traveling with Alyssa was a huge feat for me!) The photos are fantastic!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your camera and getting such wonderful memories. Be sure you print them. Costco has the best price and quality from all my research. Love and miss you all!!!