Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family Picture!

This afternoon we were all out at the park taking pictures when a passerby stopped and asked if we wanted a family picture.  I was excited, but tried not to get my hopes up. Most of the time, when you pass a slr camera to a non-photographer, the pics come out horrible (my automatic modes are messed up, so I have to leave the camera in Manuel). But this time the pic came out great! I was super excited because we don't have any good pics of our whole family since Peter was born. So, here we are...


all five of us!!!

(Note the kids sticks :) )

P.S. Today Peter had a check up. 18 pounds at three and a half months!





what a cutie! we are smitten with him. Especially Henry. Two thirds of my day is spent keeping Henry from smothering his little brother with kisses, hugs, toys, etc.  Its a challenge!  Yesterday, Henry wouldn't stop trying to feed the baby popcorn...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE this photo! It is so wonderful to see a family picture.

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! Jane and I are so happy Katie and Jason married, and have such a great family.