Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear Grandparents...

I have a little request. Next package you send me, PLEASE send some masculine dress up clothes.

I feel bad asking, because you are always so generous and loving. But I'm desperate. There is only so much a boy can do with tutus, fairy wings and beads.

Please.

I miss you guys.

Love,
John Henry Alfred

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

haha..thats too cute. poor little Henry. I have a feeling MM helped him dress up? I loved your last few posts Katie..and even hearing about MM's meltdowns. Even though I know its tough times for her some now its still good to read about her as she grows thru this. Please tell Henry his Granny is on the job . Next package will reek of masculinity :)

Lisa said...

Katie you are so funny. Having 4 girls then a boy as you know has been interesting....THEY find their way...I have both boy and girls stuff but guess what? Girls stuff is JUST WAY more cool to dress up in ....I have many pics with ethan in tutus and heels. My friend Liz makes her own EVERYTHING, saint clothes....so her boys dress as saints and priests :)as he gets older it will be easier...love u