Monday, September 26, 2011

Phone Uploads

I just uploaded the pics off of my phone so I'll do some big posts soon. Here are a couple of pics to hold you over till then...


Gotta love grocery stores that have these car carts. The kids love them and spend the whole shopping trip "driving" and spinning the little steering wheel frantically.


Why is it so hard to get a pic of these two? This is the best one so far, although I wish I would have buttoned Henry's shirt up. :)


This boy thinks that sitting in the drivers seat is the best thing in the world.

1 comment:

Jiza @ The Real JZ said...

Thank you for your sweet & encouraging comment! I have just been really struggling lately in SC. We've been here 6 months and I thought I'd find good Catholic fellowship by now. So, I guess in the meantime, my blog will have to be my outlet to express & share my faith since I feel like I haven't really been able to share it around here.