
This morning, my "T" passed away. He married my Memaw a few years ago and I remember thinking that he was her second prince in life. Please pray for my Memaw as she grieves the loss of her husband, and pray for T that he would know the mercy and love of the Savior.
I watched a documentary on 9/11 of a priest who was the chaplain for the New York fire department who died when the towers collapsed because he was on the front line. There was a quote from the movie that I can't find anywhere, but sums up how I feel at this time. So, here is my summary:
"When one looses someone they love, all they should do is worship. They should thank God for the gift of that person. Thank God for the little things about the person they'll miss. Thank God for the weird quirks, the good times, the hard times. They should praise him for the creation of a soul who touched their life in so many ways. "
We will love and miss you T and forever praise God for the gift of you.
1 comment:
(((katie))) I am so sorry for your loss. We are grieving sadly at the same time. Ryan's father passed away Sept 16..Now I know where Dehvin got the quote! And I also saw that SAME documentary and heard the quote.
love you all
lisa
Post a Comment