Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Papa Love



MM's favorite place to fall asleep is on Jason's chest. She can go to sleep by herself, but Jason and MM both treasure their cuddle time so much that when Jason is home, this is how she wants to sleep. Yesterday when Jason was at work, she wanted to go to sleep with her baby doll. When I gave it to her she pulled it right on top of her chest and went to sleep. Too cute. She also always asks to sleep with papa's blanket (the one I made him out of his old t-shirts) during her naps. MM loves her some papa.



As for Henry, this is how he sleeps:



Henry loves him some mama!

1 comment:

chris said...

MM reminds me of Katie when she was young. I guess that may be a common bond between fathers and daughters. It's a sweet time. I'm glad everyone sees that too! Enjoy!