On another note...
MM loves to sling everything, here she is slinging her stuffed animal dog.
Her sling is just a old shawl that I tie in different ways to keep her baby/animal in place. It is a workout for me because as soon as I sling the baby to her front, she takes the baby out and asks me to sling it to her back. Once I do that, she asks me to sling her baby to her front again. It is cute for the first five minutes.

We have been going to storytime at the library the past couple of weeks. They sing songs, dance a little and read some books. I thought MM would love all the singing and dancing and jump right in but she is a bit shy. She tends to just stand and watch all the action. I think she is just taking it all in; she has never been in a room with so many kids before. The library is PACKED out for storytime!

Ahhhh, nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby.
1 comment:
Storytime at the library sounds great. I can remember going (sometimes) when Katie was young!
Post a Comment