One of the perks of Jason's job is that when he has to go out of town, we often times get to come with him. It is so much fun exploring with our little family and watching Margaret Mary take everything in. Driving through Tallahasse, we stopped by some local gardens and let Margaret Mary "walk" around (keep in mind, these pics were taken a few days before she took her first steps). We discovered that Margaret Mary LOVES anything water: water fountains, streams, lakes, etc. She goes crazy, starts screaming and will throw a fit if she can't put her little hands in the water and play. I wonder if she will stay that way as she grows up. We are a little worried because she doesn't seem to have a healthy fear (by that I mean, ANY FEAR) of the water. During bath time, she sticks her face in the water and tries to blow bubbles. At the beach, she tries to pull you further and deeper into the water...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
My Little Girl
One of the perks of Jason's job is that when he has to go out of town, we often times get to come with him. It is so much fun exploring with our little family and watching Margaret Mary take everything in. Driving through Tallahasse, we stopped by some local gardens and let Margaret Mary "walk" around (keep in mind, these pics were taken a few days before she took her first steps). We discovered that Margaret Mary LOVES anything water: water fountains, streams, lakes, etc. She goes crazy, starts screaming and will throw a fit if she can't put her little hands in the water and play. I wonder if she will stay that way as she grows up. We are a little worried because she doesn't seem to have a healthy fear (by that I mean, ANY FEAR) of the water. During bath time, she sticks her face in the water and tries to blow bubbles. At the beach, she tries to pull you further and deeper into the water...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Katie! How I have missed you greatly! I was thinking about you today so I searched on facebook & found your husband which then lead me to this blog. I'm so happy to see your wonderful growing family & to see how much God has blessed you. Please email me or call me sometime. I would love to hear your voice & I miss our phone dates!!
God bless,
- Jiza
Post a Comment