Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Not Napping, so just get me up!


This is an old picture of MM when she was about three months and rolled over for the first time in her crib. Now we have to put pillows all around her when she sleeps to keep her from rolling over and waking up.

2 comments:

The Carpenters said...

Katie! I'm so glad you commented on our blog b/c through that I found your blog. Mary Margaret is PRECIOUS! This is the first I've gotten to see of her. I'm going to post a link to your blog on mine and continue to watch her grow. Please email me and tell me how you're doing. elizabethcarpenter@hotmai.com
SO good to see your face!

dooley said...

HEY CRAIGS! Congrats on Margaret Mary! How old is she? Isnt being parents so much fun! What are you all up too? we just moved back and are not in a home of our own yet but hopefully by thanksgiving (Cohen's birhtday!) we would lvoe to see you when you come thru. call us! 910 297 1851 john, 804 241 7847 lauren. I ish we could live together and have playdates with the babes!