Friday, September 25, 2009

Rolling Over

As I mentioned earlier, Margaret Mary is rolling over in her crib like every five minutes. It is getting harder and harder to put her down for her nap because she rolls over so much and then can't fall asleep in her new position. Here is a video of her rolling over during tummy time today. She started rolling over about a month ago, but did it by leaning her head back. Now she is pushing up on her legs (like a tent) and rolling over using her butt to throw her body over. Excuse the shaking and twisting of the camera, I got excited and forgot that I was making a movie instead of taking a picture. :)

2 comments:

Ivy Mom said...

How fun!!! Tate hasn't quite figured out the rolling thing yet. I know it's just a matter of time though!

AND....She's a beauty! Great to see your posts!

chris said...

What a great movie! It's great to see her roll over then get tickled at Katie's cheers.