Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Little Margaret Mary




Margaret Mary is four months old! At her check up the other day she weighed 13 pounds, 5 ounces and was 24.5 inches tall; this confirms what everyone around us has been saying, that Jason and I have a petite baby (who would have thought?). Her little personality is developing and Jason and I are so in love with her. When she is tired, she starts talking making lots of ahhhs and ewwwww sounds and whenever we put her in her bed to go to sleep, she tries to keep herself up by rolling over. We can tell she has rolled over when we hear her talking on the monitor. When we go in her bedroom to turn her back over, she gets this HUGE grin on her face as if she is so proud of herself and it is very hard not to laugh.

Margaret Mary loves sitting up, standing, getting her diaper changed (weird, I know, but she cracks up), smiling at herself in the mirror, hamming it up with strangers who talk to her on the street and cuddling after nursing with mommy. It is getting easier to make her laugh and she loves kisses on her belly. I can't believe how big she is getting!

No comments: