So, I know I'm very behind posting pregnancy pictures, but here they are starting at the beginning with my first BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! I took the test at work (the St. Gerard Campus) at the end of the day. I was one day late for my period and my temperatures were still high. When the test came back positive, I was in shock, it was like I wouldn't allow myself to really believe it. I went immediately to go pick up Jason from work and showed him the positive test. When Jason saw the positive test he almost threw it he was so fired up! We just hugged, looked at each other and laughed because we couldn't believe the good news. We then went to the Church and just thanked God for our precious gift. I still keep the positive test beside my bed because sometimes I wake up and still can't believe I'm pregnant!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
MY BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!
So, I know I'm very behind posting pregnancy pictures, but here they are starting at the beginning with my first BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! I took the test at work (the St. Gerard Campus) at the end of the day. I was one day late for my period and my temperatures were still high. When the test came back positive, I was in shock, it was like I wouldn't allow myself to really believe it. I went immediately to go pick up Jason from work and showed him the positive test. When Jason saw the positive test he almost threw it he was so fired up! We just hugged, looked at each other and laughed because we couldn't believe the good news. We then went to the Church and just thanked God for our precious gift. I still keep the positive test beside my bed because sometimes I wake up and still can't believe I'm pregnant!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment