Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What Peter says...

don't want to forget these!

1)  I send Peter to the bathroom to wash his hands and when I come to check on him, find that he has used 90% of our brand new handwashing soap.  I look at him in dismay and he says with big round eyes, "my hands were VVEEERRYYYY dirty mama."

2)  "peter is unrolling the toliet paper again!," Margaret Mary calls out to me.  I go to see him and give him the eye. "It was little!" he cries out in self defense. (Meaning that the toliet paper roll was almost used up, so it wasn't a big deal that he unrolled it.)  I later tell Jason what he has done and he yells from the other room, 'it was little papa!"  We can't quite convince him that it is still wrong to unroll the toliet paper when there is still paper on , even if it is only a little.

3) Henry:  I'm a cowboy.  Are you a cowboy?
    Peter:  No, I am a farmer.
    Henry:  Cowboys are like farmers. They both ride horses.
    Peter:  No, farmers drive tractos.  They DONT ride horses.

3)  After he takes the first bite of supper and likes it, "Mama, WHAT IS THIS? Its YUMMY mama!"  Makes my day!

4)  He has really taken to his Papa and will go and get the eggs and say, "Fix these for me and papa. me and papa."  A kid will ask, "can I have some bubba?" to which he says "no, these are for ME and PAPA!"



No comments: