"Mama, Jesus is singing this song!"
Me: "Why do you think Jesus is singing this song?"
"Cause he says 'remember me? I'm the one who loves you!"
St. Margaret Mary would be proud of my little girl. Jesus appeared to St. Margaret Mary and told her how his heart was on fire with love for us, but how the thorns of our rejection of him pierce his heart with pain. You have probably seen this image before, and it's a picture of how Jesus appeared to St. Margaret Mary, with his heart exposed and on fire for love for us. When Jason and I become Catholic, we fell in love with the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and when we had our baby girl, we knew we had to name her after St. Margaret Mary.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. St. Margaret Mary, pray for us.
I strongly encourage you to listen to the song! Click on the video to watch... I posed the lyrics below
When you're all alone and blue
No one to tell your troubles to
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
When this world has turned you down
And not a true friend can be found
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
And through all kinds of weather
You'll find I'll never change
Through the sunshine and the shadows
I'll always be the same
(And through all kinds of weather
You'll find I'll never change)
Through the sunshine and the shadows
I'll always be the same
Where you go I'll tag along
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
No one to tell your troubles to
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
When this world has turned you down
And not a true friend can be found
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
And through all kinds of weather
You'll find I'll never change
Through the sunshine and the shadows
I'll always be the same
(And through all kinds of weather
You'll find I'll never change)
Through the sunshine and the shadows
I'll always be the same
Where you go I'll tag along
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
Remember me, I'm the one who loves you
No comments:
Post a Comment