Multiple doctors appointments, tests and surgery:
Hormone drugs and more tests:
Pretending other people's children were my own:
My three year anniversary with Jason. So bittersweet. I cried the whole time, I felt so horrible that I couldn't give him a child. My womb and my heart never felt so empty. We went to visit some springs and on the way home stopped by the ocean for one last swim. The water was so warm, it felt magical and it dried my tears for the day. That cycle we conceived and the joy began.
And then she came. And man did she rock our little world.
Strong willed. Beautiful. Full of Life. Full of stories. Swinging. Skipping. Singing. What would our life be without her? Tomorrow she turns four, and I pray she would know how much she is loved. Both by us and by her Heavenly Father who thought up her every detail with great delight.
I always have danced in the kitchen. I didn't dance much during infertility, but I did sing. And this song became MY SONG. When Margaret Mary was born, I would take her to the kitchen and sing this to her. Holding her, pressing her perfect little body against mine and swaying back and forth. Thanking God for bringing me out of the miry clay and for leading me out of the valley of darkness that infertility was in my life. To this day: I still sing this song to her and she beams.
Thank you Lord Jesus for Margaret Mary.
No comments:
Post a Comment