If you can't tell, this is MM with a ball under her dress to make her look pregnant. She also is holding a baby doll. She told me while playing Mama, "I have a baby in my arms AND in my belly." After a few minutes of playing this game she said "having a baby in your arms and a baby in your belly is hard work!" No kidding!
In this last picture can you see the scribbles on the back of her baby's head? I caught her with a pen writing this. When I asked her why she wrote on her baby doll she told me she was writing her name on the back so other people wouldn't take it. MM loves to try to write and can almost write her name!
1 comment:
Oh how cute! My girls did that all the time and nursed their baby dolls too.
Post a Comment