I love having a little boy. I love hugging his little barrel chest. It is such a blessing to watch him grow up . I wanted to share some intresting facts about Henry. When he went to the doctor for his four day check-up, he weighed 9 pounds, 11 ounces (his birth weight was 9 pounds, 3 ounces). He hadn't lost ANY weight in the hospital and had gained seven ounces! The doctor said that she had never seen a baby gain like this (in a good way!). I guess all that nursing in the hospital really helped him. When Henry went back to his two month check up he weighed 13 pounds, 11 ounces. I love having a fat little baby boy and think that by 6 months, he will have almost caught up with his sister!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Henry and Mommy
I love having a little boy. I love hugging his little barrel chest. It is such a blessing to watch him grow up . I wanted to share some intresting facts about Henry. When he went to the doctor for his four day check-up, he weighed 9 pounds, 11 ounces (his birth weight was 9 pounds, 3 ounces). He hadn't lost ANY weight in the hospital and had gained seven ounces! The doctor said that she had never seen a baby gain like this (in a good way!). I guess all that nursing in the hospital really helped him. When Henry went back to his two month check up he weighed 13 pounds, 11 ounces. I love having a fat little baby boy and think that by 6 months, he will have almost caught up with his sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment