Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Sling


To get MM used to the idea that I'm going to be slinging a new baby in a couple of weeks, we made a little sling for her baby. She LOVED IT!!! I put her baby in her sling and she started sweeping the kitchen (what I do with her in the sling!). Margaret Mary loves babies, esp loves the baby Jesus, whom she says good night to each night. I cant wait for her to meet the new baby and pray each night that they would truly love each other with a holy, self giving love like St. Benedict and St. Scholastica had!

On a side note, sorry all my pics are posting sideways. I can't figure out how to fix them. :(

2 comments:

Father Tim said...

Very cute, I had to send it to my family! =)

Tammy Craig said...

Katie. I'm so glad you updated! I've been checking daily for some new thoughts and photos. I love your journaling almost as much as the photos. This one is too precious for words! she is going to be such a loving and amazing big sister. We are anxiously awaiting and love you all so much.