


I am amazed at how fast Margaret Mary is growing up. I know that she technically isn't a toddler, but she is acting like one! Her little face looks so un-babylike now, she is always on the move and talks ALL the time. She is very busy, but VERY happy and laughs at almost everything. She loves standing in the pantry and pulling everything off the shelves, standing in front of the fridge and doing the same, waving at people, saying "papa" and "ball," and exploring. She is crawling now, cruising around on furniture and taking one or two steps when you hold her hands. I love her so much and am so sad at how fast she is growing up. It seems like it happened overnight!
* I don't know why the first pic is cropped weird. Click on the pic to see the rest of the picture.
1 comment:
MM is beautiful, you should frame that top picture, priceless! I'm glad that you are feeling alright, can't wait to hear if it's a girl or a boy. Miss you.
Post a Comment