Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Greek Festival

St Augustine always has some sort of event going on, and last weekend was the Greek Festival. It was put on by our local Orthodox Church (man I love that eastern liturgy, look out for that orientale lumen!). Food, games, shopping, and food!
Here's Sam, who's been featured on this blog before, enjoying the innocence of his youth on a tractor ride.

Seriously, doesn't Katie look good with a baby? That's baby Gus, which is short for Augustine.

1 comment:

Ivy Mom said...

Katie and Jason,

I finally started a blog of our own and can now make a comment on yours since I have an account. (http://growingalittleivy.blogspot.com/)Congratulations on your pregnancy! Lee and I are so so so excited for you! We are also expecting another little Ivy in May of 2009. When are you due? I know the struggle of infertility and the joy of finally being pregnant. We couldn't be more thrilled. Take care!
Sarah Ivy